Saturday, December 25, 2010

Charizard Wrestling Singlet

stories

this year was not to be in my Christmas tree. Three of the animals on the small size of the property, the experience from last year ... suggestive Christmas movie Simon's Cat explains everything;):

works, however, developer company, which, as it turned out, cut Christmas trees every year from their investment areas and gives them the willing workers. Yes
came to me white princess :))))

unbreakable design idea came already in the store, for the same reason, it is not on the lights this year - are for the balcony - will show how little zaśnieży , because for now, after the last thaw, look wistfully:)



this year before Christmas was not as calm as a year ago, almost worked until the last moment, a lot is happening in connection with this, for the moment I go to work again, and again at full speed. This time ... Changes, changes, changes ...



end of the year promises to be still charmingly bractwowo ...:)))) Only by a miracle, again at the last moment I tried to make it - this time with a sewing warm winter skirts :)))) Here I am reminded of one of my favorite quotes from Star Wars "That's not my fault ')' Cause at the beginning was to do without a climate of P. Of course, that I take the relationship :))))

0 comments:

Post a Comment