Saturday, December 4, 2010

How Long Does Professionally Dyed Hair Last

oneself comfortable ..

Winter has established itself for good, what is that going to work now instead of one hour 20 minutes! I love snowy winters: D
yet weeks ago, something under the snow prześwitywało ...


Now everything is under a thick layer of fluff ..


My dog, like me, loves the winter and I can say that snow spaniel .. especially after a long walk for the weekend, when the snow sticks to his ears, feet and everything you can;)





reconnaissance snow By the way, we checked Route ... and has already learned, and store for biegóweczki :)))))


The study crunched works well at home, heard on tv religion wise mind that every year Christmas Eve is December 24 and every year, "not expecting her "we handle everything at the last minute, I decided that this time the holidays me" no surprise ") For now I create to-do list .. Although professional reasons, whether or not it, I do hire:: P. I also decided to make combat migraines. This was the inflection that every weekend, when the bit I changed the rhythm of the day, and I want to be active holiday with a rag on his head and moan ... Armed with the most recent knowledge of going to a neurologist, and again on acupuncture, (herbs I already have:)) as soon as I catch my breath .. or ... no just do not know when ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment