Monday, October 4, 2010

How Does Egg White Help Skin

Lady Mokate-English

When I was his wife, mother and housewife definitely increased my culinary aspirations. Among the clutter when moving to its so-called, began with the creation of notebook. Now, to have a completely different notebook, I enter only the provisions tested, then typed like flies, and when I put proven kropy large, sometimes exclamations that these provisions have to come back.
write diplomatically: Issue is not made yesterday, so I had to dust off it, because I decided to try a recipe without a dot or an exclamation point. The choice fell on the biscuits Lady Mokate which lies at the annotation of the box cappuccino.
They are delicious!

Lady Mokate

½ cups flour ½ cup potato

purpose flour 3 / 4 cup sugar 2 tablespoons butter

2 eggs half cup

milk 2 level teaspoons baking powder

proĊ›ciutko
And now: the listed ingredients knead dough, thinly rool, cut into biscuits and bake until slightly browning.
Enjoy:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment