Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Tital Afghani Wedding Card

Razowe ciasteczka płatkami owsianymi z i czekoladą

It somehow naleciało me cookies with chocolate. My first steps sent Dorotuś , because in her is probably all that is sweet man himself wymarzy. I found it. I must tell you that these cookies are brilliant!
Well, that picture before I did the Son came home from school because I'd have to believe in the word:)

Wholemeal cookies
with oat flakes and chocolate

120 g soft butter
70 g light brown sugar
1 egg
100 grams of oatmeal
140 g wholemeal flour
½ teaspoon baking powder
250 g chocolate, chopped (or chocolate peas)

Grind butter and sugar with a mixer. Add the egg, then grating. Pour rest of ingredients, mix.
the dough form a ball the size of a walnut. We put on a baking sheet greased with butter or lined with baking paper. Flattened with a spoon.
Bake at 180 º C for about 15 minutes until they brown lightly. We wait about a minute before removing the plaque, then studzimy on the grid.

Try it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment