Sunday, January 9, 2011

Messsage To Put In A Wedding Card



I woke up today with the idea that I can not remember the last time I made hummus. Maybe I dreamed of-I do not know:)
I was sure that I am at home chickpeas, because a few months ago I spent a lot of time in the health food section and I left with very different hypermarket shopping than I was on the list.
the morning namoczyłam chickpeas, and you just ate for dinner sandwiches with humus:)
Humus is a wonderful idea for those New Year's resolutions among the smuggled good nutrition: protein, iron, potassium, phosphorus, vitamin B, fiber-I want more? Well, maybe that chick is considered to be an aphrodisiac!

Humus

200 g dried chickpeas (can also be prepared from the can, but I definitely prefer untreated)
2 tablespoons fresh lime juice or lemon
2 tablespoons olive
3ząbki
garlic 2 tablespoons sesame
or sesame paste (tahini)
salt, pepper, hot pepper

Soak chickpeas few hours (can be soaked overnight), and cook in same water until tender. Not drain off the water pouring out. Add the remaining ingredients and mix. If the mass is too dry, add enough water to cook. Adjust the seasoning-humus should to be slightly spicy.
Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment