Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Constant Belching By Dr Weil

Fight for Life

Monday fighting for his life my cat, 7 years old amber. Wysiadły kidney, urea above 300 mg / dl, creatinine 8.7, uremia. Suspicion - congenital polycystic kidney disease, a much enlarged and swollen, the second such more or less normal. It was so bad that I did not Wet closer study - focused on immediate rescue. He gave us three days. After the first infusion and medicines, better hours, another drip, drug, extended the deadline to Friday. The cat is gathered together and began to rummage around the house, scratching scratching post, jump on the furniture, ate, drank a lot (got ipaktine) today Again, not much want to eat and drink, but we will not give up, I bought different flavors, different products and I will try him a little wmuszać. There is little chance that a kidney will work - or at least part of the kidney. Learned about dialysis, but on hemodialysis to Lublin is not suitable - for a small animal, and peritoneal dialysis, supposedly too dangerous. Unfortunately, I do not know at this completely - I can only trust the opinion of a veterinarian, who will take care of. I was totally in panic and hysteria on Monday, today, more or less know what is happening and what to do. Proclamation how to win the first battle. I try to think positively, so I can sip a positive energy in my cat, because after a while, I hope They fall black visions. The hard part is that I am aware that by his own ignorance and ignorance missed the moment when my cat would be easier to help. In addition to veterinary care, assisted cat bioenergioterapią, visualization, and any means possible, regardless of whether they seem logical or not. Please warm thoughts and fingers crossed, and oozing with positive energy into it ...



10/02/2011 Thank you very much positive energy work:) Unfortunately, after the examination, both kidneys are full of cysts, but it does work because the cat pee, indeed almost the same water, barely there thicken ... Wet is great, we are very supportive. Amber likes him, despite the drips;)
Today, another day, when my cat greeted me in the morning cichutkim purring:) Earlier this did not appreciate ... (Get off cholero wants to sleep;))


02/11/2011
Amber feels better - to improve their well-being is significant, today woke me already from 3.35 on filling bowls;)
Unfortunately, the results have deteriorated - creatinine, which testifies destroyed kidney-level rose to 10 ... because of the wet condition of the cat is that we still have a chance to slow the destruction of the kidneys and stabilize the body - of course, the extension of his life. Begins to reach out to me that this will have until the end - drip, medicine .. I need to think and reorganize the rest of the plan so as to find time for something more than a visit to the veto, and above all to find time for Mundziola, who lived temporarily with his parents and they both yearn for each other ..



02/12/2011

Amber stopped eating and no longer interested in food - generally tempted to lick it off a little jelly and all that ... . I think it's a breakthrough, after which it will either no longer hopeless, or just better, it's better to lose faith (

0 comments:

Post a Comment