Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Indian Satellite Frequencies

Pieczone placki ziemniaczane

more than two weeks I am on a diet. I'm doing well, tastes, and I do not go hungry.
But when I looked yesterday to the menu and saw that the third time I'd be eating roast chicken breast, stuffed peppers, although delicious, I decided to make myself a replacement.
do not know if you look sometimes, "Revolution on a plate" in TVN Style. I love all types of cooking, and although not always amount to a recipe from them, passionately watch.
In the episode of pancakes were fried potato pancakes. I promised myself to try it sometime, a few days ago reminded me about them Poleńka. And yesterday cakes have become a reality:)

Baked potato pancakes
Ingredients for 8 patches:
a medium-large potato
1 medium onion 2 cloves garlic
1 egg
half tablespoons marjoram
salt and pepper to taste
oil for lubricating

grate potato with big holes, the small onions, garlic squeeze. Mix all add marjoram, egg and spices. The provision was not flour, but also in proportion to the whole eggs, potatoes, there were more and my weight went out occasionally, so I added a spoonful of wheat flour.
put on baking sheet baking paper, lightly grease it with oil. Pancakes we put a spoon gently flattening them. Ladies in the cake is not toppled, I did it because the bottom zrumienił nicely, while the top remains pale. The exact cooking time can not give, because it depends on the oven, but around 10-15 minutes.

Enjoy:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment