Sunday, May 29, 2011

Hetalia Hernia Symptoms

As a shoemaker without shoes

Sometimes, as in

The Chronicles of Narnia an image draws us guilty of reality.
That happened when I saw a picture of Skip Nall'a ... I wanted it to be sure, look at him without restrictions ... For an image that was large enough to significantly change the appearance of a small apartment, there came the idea to change the entire aranż .. and actually plan that has still not come to the realization;)


author Skip Nall for Ikea
few years ago, I did repair the dwelling. Maybe even repair is not as refreshing and replacement of furniture, because the previous times of my childhood were, to me, "trimmed". Lead by keynote "that is transitional housing" and there is nothing to not charge too much money, I made a cozy nest-based IKEA. Here you had got me, folk wisdom, proverbs are the most durable prowizorki ... ... and second .. As a shoemaker without shoes. Identifies particularly with the latter. The original intention of arranging lodging somewhere lost in unknown circumstances, and in total the flat was an unfinished .. .. Luck wished that last bit pooglądałam the Colin and Justin and their interiors .. In addition, Country came a new number ... creative soul awakened from sleep and started to combine. Not since the parade at the end I am an architect, let and only "the top", but let it become flat and finally a character! Most difficult, of course, invented for himself, not only are they extremely different ideas I can think of a multitude, it is still falling in the first admiration and then come to the conclusion that it is, and so żenada P. There is a high probability that the deposition interior design I will postpone the rest of his life, and perhaps only to move out to other accommodation;) So I decided to capture at least a boiler in my head .. let it be, that I wonder;)

So look after repairs .. . Well nice is that somehow ... no longer sure I got bored;)

DSC00069 DSC00065 DSC00063 DSC00066

Some time ago I fell in love with an image invented arrangement based on a dandelion, was to be airy, ethereal and feminine ...

pokoj-skladanka

Today on top, inspired by a Country, is color: the working thoughts ... :)

nowyaranzkolor

To change pushes me the need for additional shelving for books and increase the surface of the desk ...

IMG_1708m

helpful in choosing the paw definitely give me a young member of the household, who have already demonstrated interest in professional literature:)

IMG_1684m

pokarmiłam Pozastawiałam to his artistic soul .. I wonder what will come of it I still like it for a week hahahaa

To illustrate how it looks to me .. already evolved version of the country .. after an hour .. and do not know where to end ... and how can you decorate apartment when versions change like a kaleidoscope? :)))

letnia skladanka

0 comments:

Post a Comment