Saturday, March 19, 2011

Jquery Ns_binding_aborted



time of mourning has abated somewhat, although my beloved cat always will no longer be in my heart, it is time to search .. house with only one cat seems terribly empty ... Balbinka does what it can, as I am - sitting on my head;). This is also the sign that the company during the day but it does not. Selection of a new household member is not so simple .. so somehow made it "in love" in brytkach. The case is by no means simple, due to the variety of colors and hair length. As with persach and egzotykach .. would like to have it all ...;) themselves, moreover, see: Livestock
Bears dream
1000000 DK's Catwalk Reasons for breeding Bears Dream:

Breeding Sibylla
Edgar Bry-Per.PL in culture Sibylla

have narrowed their search - ruled spotted cats (Balbinka is spotted;)), colorpoint, smoke, silver and gold, red, lilac, brindle ... but I still have my blue, black, cream and chocolate. In addition, it pleases me Ongoing Layout Progress, but then just a girl: P. I am also the head that can stick to the well-known, however, race and exotic? Lest there be, that is confining, wallpaper for some time were also Rexy devon, cornish Rexy, Rexy selkirk ...
watching hundreds of threads adoptive przecudnych dachowców, although for me so much problem that can not be just a young cat, after quarantine, due to the residents ...
I can not decide and I think that slowly, relentlessly strive to :)))):

really still looking THIS beautifully at which my heart ...

edit: to blue shorthair and longhair chocolate came three type .. Chocolate pręgus .. no to the vision of filmiku becomes the most realistic ... ;)
Livestock Moriquendi
GIC (FIFe) Draugluin Moriquendi * PL

0 comments:

Post a Comment