Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Short Encouraging Messages

Chleb ukraiński that zakwasie

I am still fascinated by the leaven. Placed the defeat of the baguettes. Ptaszkom tasted:)
Barry also pretended to be good - thank you dear, for you can always count!

today's bread recipe I found on my blog pastries. He left me a little crooked, because I trusted my very large mold, which proved to be not so big and the bread came out of it gently. Next time I'll bake two breads.
crispy skin, the flesh soft and slightly damp - in a word, yummy!

sourdough bread Ukrainian

Ingredients: 2 small loaves or 1 large.

leaven zakwasowy:
190 g wholemeal rye starter (I gave 3 tablespoons)
220 g rye flour 160 g water

ingredients mix thoroughly and leave covered for 4 hours in a warm place (I left the 6-hours).

Dough appropriate:
leaven the whole earlier

300 g of water 400 g of wheat flour bread
95 g whole-wheat flour
0.5 - 4 g of yeast (I gave the size of a hazelnut)
12 g of salt

knead loose and sticky dough, put into a larger bowl and leave to double in volume. Cake divided into two parts, then we form each piece of bread. Put into prepared plaques and allowed to ferment for 60 - 90 minutes. Before baking loaves
smear the beaten egg with milk. Bake with steam. Preheat oven to 260 º C and bake for 20 minutes, then we reduce to 240 º C and bake another 20 minutes, we reduce to 220 º C and bake for 20 minutes.


Enjoy:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment